Start an Exciting New Career at Astound Broadband Powered by Grande, where it is our mission to take care of our customers and each other. We are committed to doing what we say we will do and always looking for ways to have fun while doing it! We believe if we take good care of our employees, they will be motivated to take fantastic care of our customers. We are looking for energetic, service minded, customer care professionals who are goal oriented.
Where you will work: This is a Work from Home opportunity! You can also opt to work out of the San Marcos office.
- Dedicated, private room in your home that is quiet during work hours.
- Internet connection of 50 MB or more, which is hard-wired (Ethernet connected) from the modem to your company PC.
- Astound will provide all computer equipment.
- Your desktop work surface must have room for 2 PC monitors.
- In the event of disruptions resulting in a poor Internet connection or in-home disruption, you will be required to work from the office. Employees must live within a 60 mile commuting distance from the San Marcos office.
- You will be required to sign a written form to acknowledge these work-from-home requirements.
- Must have a personal cell phone to install a security application.
- Must be present in virtual work environment via company provided webcam during all working hours.
- Must be meeting minimum performance achievement levels as defined by customer care leadership.
A Day in the Life of a Customer Care Advocate:
The Customer Care Advocate position will encompass answering phones and helping customers with billing, technical and service questions. In addition you will look for opportunities to strengthen customer relationships through offering a wide array of products and services. We will provide you with 9 weeks of training on enhanced customer service skills and teaching you all about our voice/cable/modem and dial up products and services.
What You Bring to the Table:
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 1 year prior customer care experience, in addition they will have either sales and/or technical experience in a service environment. Candidates will have a minimum education of high school diploma and be comfortable with computers; strong in both verbal and written communications and the ability to multi-task easily. These positions require individuals who are able to function in a fast-paced sometimes stressful environment. Successful candidates must be open to and able to function in a changing environment and will be flexible with working a variety of hours and days (evenings, weekends and holidays).
Astound Broadband offers a robust benefit package including choices for health, vision, life and dental insurance, retirement options and an ample time off allowance.
Sound like the career opportunity you've been waiting for? Apply now for immediate consideration!
TRAINING TO START SOON!
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Guided by our cultural values, we recognize that our work can’t be done well without a team that fully reflects our customers and communities. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) are more than a goal for Astound. DEI is a responsibility and a commitment we invest in every day. We understand that a diverse workforce and culture that is truly inclusive, where our team members feel heard, valued, respected, and encouraged to reach their full potential, leads to more engaged employees, creates more effective teams and fosters greater innovation and creativity.
ASTOUND BROADBAND is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace, support, and thrive on each other’s differences to maximize the experience of our teammates and our community. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.