Senior Learning & Development Specialist
Senior Learning & Development Specialist
Position: Learning & Development - Senior/Specialist
Status: Exempt, Full-Time
Location: Evansville, IN
United Fidelity Bank is growing, and we are looking to add a senior level associate or above to our L & D team. The incumbent will contribute to the Banks success by assessing, developing, and implementing L & D programs and experiences that will improve the capabilities of associates while enhancing business results. Said person will also facilitate trainings alongside the specialist.
Essential Job Functions include, but are not limited to:
- Develop training ideas and concepts through user interfaces, graphics, illustrations, animations and/or simulates for e-learning and classroom presentations for all UFB associates.
- Manage merger and acquisition projects; resources (people, materials) to ensure deliverables are completed in scope and on schedule.
- Oversee and assess the delivery of training using audience appropriate learning and delivery methods to internal & external audiences, according to project timelines, desired performance outcomes and learner needs.
- Lead and facilitate learning programs including classroom and remote learning, small groups, and large groups.
- Create and execute an L&D strategy that aligns with the organizations.
- Continually monitor instructional delivery best practices and learner assessments, adjusts techniques, and recommend changes when appropriate.
- Develop SCORM presentations for more hands-on exercises and remote training.
- Conduct, analyze, and implement lessons learned, measure effectiveness of learning solutions, and ensure continuous improvement activities are meeting learner needs and desired performance outcomes.
- Participate on projects with cross-functional teams.
- Continuously partner with subject matter experts and content owners to ensure training programs meet business needs.
- Perform all duties in relation to the Bank Secrecy Act under the guidance of the BSA Officer.
Skills and Abilities Required to Perform Essential Job Functions:
- The candidate must possess a high degree of initiative with an ability to work independently and effectively.
- Advanced project management skills; working efficiently and effectively within fixed deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, written, and visual communication skills.
- Excellent presentation/facilitation skills.
- Requires strong attention to detail while able to handle multiple matters simultaneously.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and have the ability to learn and adapt to other databases and systems.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5+ years of learning and development experience in a financial institution is required.
- Experience with Fiserv is preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in learning and/or talent management.
Physical Requirements of Essential Job Functions:
The associate is frequently required to sit and/or stand, communicate, reach, and manipulate objects, tools or controls that are typical of an office/bank environment. Lifting items weighting up to 10 pounds on a consistent basis. Manual dexterity and coordination are required over 80% of the work period while operating equipment such as computers, phones, calculators, etc.
- Typical office environment.
- Local and overnight (to include out of state) travel is required when business needs dictate.
- Typical schedule is Monday – Friday, 8a-5p. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by associates assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the associate classified as such. Duties and responsibilities may be added or changed as deemed appropriate by management at any time therefore, they could differ from those outlined above.
United Fidelity Bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Development, Administrative