Commercial Documentation Specialist II
Commercial Documentation Specialist II
The Commercial Documentation Specialist II provides an experienced level of support to the Loan Administration Manager, Commercial Loan Officers, and other internal departments through a variety of clerical functions. Prepares and processes Commercial loan request documents, provides some support to Retail loan officers, and prepares reports for department leaders.
Essential Job Functions include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the Loan Administration Manager with the following:
- Training Loan Documentation Specialists and Loan Administration Assistants.
- Creating Desktop Procedures for Loan Administration Team.
- Pre-Closing, Pre-Booking, and Post-Booking Loan Reviews.
- Implementing and tracking projects for Loan Administration Dept.
- Runs manual escrow analyses on various commercial Loans throughout the year.
- Prepares and processes documents relating to new loans/renewals/modifications.
- Conveys maintenance requests to the Loan Servicing Department
- Monitors the commercial funding GL account.
- Monitors and maintains loan pipeline for assigned loans.
- Processes loan transactions as needed (advances, payments, fees)
- Requests appraisals, title work, and flood searches.
- Completes Flood Insurance Calculation packages as needed.
- Files collateral liens with appropriate recording entity.
- Saves, scans, and indexes closing package documents.
- Updates ticklers on credit risk system (Sageworks).
- Maintains courteous and effective communication with internal and external customers.
- Maintains confidentiality, ensuring client privacy.
- Direct calls to the appropriate department.
- Complies with all rules and regulations associated with commercial loans.
- Perform duties related to the Bank Secrecy Act under the guidance of the BSA Officer.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Skills and Abilities Required to Perform Essential Job Functions:
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Strong internal and external customer service focus.
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
· Advanced organizational and time management skills.
· Must be self-reliant and self-directed enough to take independent action and make recommendations to loan officers and management.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- Highschool diploma required.
- Associate Degree preferred.
- 2-5 years Loan documentation experience required.
- Commercial Loan experience preferred.
Physical Requirements of Essential Job Functions:
The associate is frequently required to sit and/or stand, communicate, reach, and manipulate objects, tools or controls that are typical of an office/bank environment. Lifting items weighting up to 10 pounds on a consistent basis. Manual dexterity and coordination are required over 80% of the work period while operating equipment such as computers, phones, calculators, etc.
- Typical office environment.
- Extended viewing of computer screens.
- Periodic travel between locations may be required.
- Typical work week is M-F 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM; After hours and weekend work required if business needs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by associates assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the associate classified as such. Duties and responsibilities may be added or changed as deemed appropriate by management at any time therefore, they could differ from those outlined above.
United Fidelity Bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note: UFB does not accept resumes from independent recruiters or external staffing agencies for any of our openings unless we have an agreement in place, signed by the VP of Human Resources.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level